Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where's Ryley

We've been walking again now that the weather is the nice and we are also trying out our different strollers... The jogger is always the nicest for a good walk but Ryley looks so small in it.
Here is a picture of Maisey on her bike before she crashed and broke her basket...
She cried and cried because her basket fell apart even though she begged me for a new one just two days ago. I guess now we will consider buying a new one!

Taking a break at the duck pond.

3 comments:

PSYCHMOM said...

I saw you guys walking the other day. I waved too but I think you were to busy crossing the street. I love the jogger stroller!

jamie t. said...

It is so nice to get out and walk, especially with the weather getting better. Call us sometime we would love to come.

Chris and Melanie said...

Ryley does look so tiny! I love when they are so little like that...they grow so fast!