Chad is so excited because he just took a job with Pet Smart. He has ALWAYS wanted to work for them but in the past the scheduling wasn't conducive. However, after working for some pretty nasty managers lately, the opportunity once again presented itself and he gladly accepted. He begins on Wednesday and he is very, very, excited to work as a Pet Specialist with the lizards, birds, snakes, fish, hamsters, and other critters. Maybe now he won't keep asking me for a pet! I am not a big animal lover...
4 years ago



3 comments:
That's great! Congrats. Sounds like it was meant to be
I'm happy for him. It's awesome to have a job you really enjoy!
Yeah that is great-Congrads to Chad and the family of course-I am so excited for you the time is coming so quickly for the baby less than a week AHHHH congrads and you will do awesome
Post a Comment