Well, an update on the lottery outcome... The drawing for one particular nursing program I have been interested in was on Tuesday. However, my number(s) were not picked this year. I firmly believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason and with the little guy on the way and less than a year left on this other degree, I am ok with that. After this year, I will decide which of the two programs I am interested in and decide which one(s) I want to pursue and I go from there. For the last several years when thinking of time I have naturally equated it with "terms", which after four equal a year, and I just don't want life to fly by as quickly as it does. Maisey is almost five and it feels like I had her maybe three years ago. I'm trying to slow down a little and do the simplest of things like keep better written records of found memories and funny quirks. Well, if that doesn't happen, and it isn't always easy, thank goodness for cameras, video cameras, and blogs!
4 years ago



3 comments:
Time DOES fly by in a flash! It's so sad. It's good that you want to take time out for your kiddies. :) They are lucky to have you as a mommy.
:( I'm sad that you didn't get into the program, I was really hoping for it. I think you're right though, you have a lot of very important things going on in the next few months...
sorry about not getting accepted but your right something much better is in store for you and your family although it is hard to see the silver lining now (and I've been there and sometimes think I'm still there)it is there and it is so glorious when you get there :) Stay positive! Keep praying and it WILL happen.
Post a Comment