I can't wait until Ashlynn's hair is long enough to do anything with! I used to kid by saying this but now I really think she'll be in kindergarten before I get to play with it. Maisey is beautiful and you're a fantastic mother! Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom. Can't wait to see pics of Ryley!!!!!!
4 comments:
Maisey is always a little doll ready to go on to TV- I love the braids
As usual Maisey looks so stylin'! Next year you'll be celebrating Easter with two kiddies!
She is so sweet! You looked like you had a lot of fun easter festivities. I bet you're getting anxious for the baby. I can't wait to meet him :)
I can't wait until Ashlynn's hair is long enough to do anything with! I used to kid by saying this but now I really think she'll be in kindergarten before I get to play with it. Maisey is beautiful and you're a fantastic mother! Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom. Can't wait to see pics of Ryley!!!!!!
Post a Comment