This weekend while I was in Eugene my Aunt Michelle held an afternoon baby shower in my honor- I mean Ryley's. It was sweet and intimate with the ladies of the family (my side) and a couple of close family friends. Maisey enjoyed opening Ryley's gifts and she will really be excited when she realizes that he won't be able to open Birthday or Christmas gift for some time!
The cake was from my favorite bakery and had cherry filling (if you know of a good bakery in the area let me know because nobody comes close to this quality and flavor).
Thank You Aunt Michelle and Family!



2 comments:
where was the cake from? I wish I could have gone I love anything sweet! It looks so good I could almost (I said ALMOST) lick the computer screen. Ha Ha.
Okay, you're making me have cravings and I'm not even pregnant! Looks so yummy. :)
Post a Comment