So I put up the crib and cradle a couple of months ago and now feel like I have nothing to do. Chad is tired of me going through Ryley's stuff again and again like I have OCD, but I am soooo excited for this month to progress! I have been so eager to "nest" and I don't have much to do because I usually do things the minute I think of them... School is coming to a close (I already finished one class, without consent 4 weeks was shaved off the term, but don't get me wrong, I am thankful). Now I have a little extra time and yesterday I managed to get in some exercise and I took Maisey for a good bike ride, cleaned out the car, set up some baby gear, swept and washed the patio, and cleaned the windows and tracks. I thought I should get my "Spring" cleaning done now so I don't have to worry about it when Spring actually arrives. Lately we have enjoyed the wonderful sun, its Vitamin D, and the extra energy that it is giving us as it takes us out of the house (not that we aren't gone enough)!
4 years ago



3 comments:
Awww..I miss "nesting." I always love when I get to that point, because it means the time is drawing near. I'm so excited for you!!!! :)
You're so close. It is so fun to nest and get organized. Mom's wait a long time to grow these little babies and we want things to be perfect when they arrive. Let me know if you need anything :)
Rachel you totally exhaust me just reading about cleaning and school. Maybe it's more cause it's very late and I should be in bed but I am so thrilled you are in that last few days/weeks and I wish you were here nesting at my house! He is almost here!!!
Post a Comment