Friday, March 14, 2008

He's a Whopper!

It has been too long since my last post but school has been wrapping up and my last final for the term is on Tuesday. Yeah!

Now, to the point...

We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and Ryley "weighed" in at 8 lbs. 4 oz.!!! I still have 3+ weeks to go and so he will probably end up being around 10.5 like the "Doc" predicted two or so months ago. My Doctor is also a Stake President and he is going to General Conference in Utah which happens to be right before my due date and he will be gone the last two weeks of my pregnancy. His first day back is Monday the 7th of April so I am scheduled for a c-section that afternoon (it will be a long day of fasting and of course an exciting night of bonding and adjusting). However, We will see if he chooses to come sooner or not!!! I really DID NOT want another c-section but when he was weighing in big at twenty-one weeks, I think that was when I really came to terms with the fact that a VBAC might not be possible. Hopefully Maisey (ok and I), will be able to handle the separation while I recover in the hospital for a few days.

We will keep you posted if he makes his debut any sooner!

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Wow! I bet you are getting so excited. I can't wait to meet him.

Chris and Melanie said...

I can't believe he's that big already! WOW! I'm so excited. It's getting sooo close!

I tagged you again!!! I'm sorry! It's all about your hubby. Check out my blog for the scoop. :)