This year we celebrated Easter close to home at Adam and Carey's house. We had a delicious meal and the kids enjoyed hunting for eggs as usual (although indoors because of the yucky rain outside). Carey (my sister in-law) uses a wonderful color coded system with the eggs which works out great for the children. Each child is assigned a different color of egg to search for so that everyone gets an equal chance to hunt despite the possible age differences between the cousins.
After the hunt
Carey's 6 foot festive tree which she decorates for every holiday, including the kids birthday's and back to school... Something they will always remember.
The cute kids table



2 comments:
You always look like you have a wonderful time I am so glad for you and your family. I can't believe you only have a little time left-Less than 2 weeks. Now you MUST keep us posted once that baby is out-teach chad how to get you and the baby on the computer right away.
I LOVE the color code idea! I am sooo using that next year. It's just hard when you have a 10 year old up against a 4 year old.
Post a Comment