No, not being pregnant (although that would be nice too), I am done with finals, which means I am done with one more term! And just in the nick of time... Since I got home from my weekend away I haven't been able to see my ankles. Despite these unsightly "kankles", I do realize that I am very blessed to have gone through this pregnancy without any hypertension, pre-eclampsia, or expensive weekly stress tests! Because of that I was able to "knock another term down" as I like to say and now I am so ready to meet this little, I mean big guy!
4 years ago



2 comments:
Way to go Rache now your done and on to more exciting things... or at least busier things when number 2 arrives.
Wahoo! That's so awesome. Now you can't shift all your focus on nesting! And hopefully resting, haha.
Post a Comment