Last Monday (June 29th) we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. We didn't spend time alone, and we pretty much carried on as usual, but all the day long I thought about that special day all those years back and how it seems like even longer since we dated for two years.
When I think about marriage at this time the first thing that comes to mind is Jesus saying, "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." I wouldn't dare say it's easy, but I do believe it's worth it.
This post is a week old because we've been very busy, but primarily because I wanted to post wedding pictures. However, I just have to post this now because we can't figure our scanner out. Hopefully the software is just hiding or else it was erased when we did something to our computer, either way I can't let any more time go by.
I love my husband dearly, beyond words, and I'm thankful he appreciates such a strong woman like myself!



1 comments:
Happy 7th Anniversary!!!! I would love to come over and watch Maisey and Ryley while you and Chad go out for an evening. Decide when and let me know. :)
Post a Comment