Ryley has been the best sport during our trip. He slept most of the plane ride and he has been very patient while waiting, and waiting for everyone else. 
He is his usual timid self when we get onto a ride but he hasn't cried once and he ends up loving the thrill! This is his face before the carousel started and before he started laughing!
On the dark rides he is a quiet observer. Here he is on It's a Small World After All.
Here he is on the tea cups for the third time.
When he gets tired he just sleeps.
Ryley also started walking on our first day here! This is a funny but lengthy (1.53 minute) clip of him as he attempts to toddle over to me after a long day at Disneyland! Hang in there, he gets it eventually and his determination is commendable!
* I filmed the clip wrong and I can't turn it, nevertheless it's still entertaining!



1 comments:
Yea Ryley!!! I can't believe he's walking. Glad to hear he is tolerating the chaotic schedule of your vacation. Maisey must be beside herself with excitement over everything. :)
Post a Comment