Monday, June 15, 2009

{Characters}


After waiting in line for 90 minutes + we finally were able to see the princesses!



You certainly can't come to Disneyland without seeing and touching them!






Their apparel was beautiful!






We had breakfast with Lilo and Stitch and Minnie and Daisy decided to drop by!
Maisey admires Daisy's cursive writing in her autograph book and has spent a lot of time trying to replicate her signature.




I personally loved the street parade with many of the Disney characters, especially Jessy and Woody from Toy Story (one of my favorite Disney movies)!



After the street parade we saw Tink at Pixie Hollow- shortly before her appearances in the Starlight parade and fireworks display!

Her friend "Raindrop" was there too!

We've seen a lot of other characters such as: Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Alice, The Mad Hatter, Tiger, Rabbit and Pooh, just to name a few!

2 comments:

Adrianna said...

Looks like so much fun Rachel! I love that you gave Maisey a day of pampering for her birthday! Too cute!

Jenelle said...

It all looks so magical! I can't believe you all lasted 15 hours in one day! Wow!