A couple of weeks ago we capped off the summer by visiting Enchanted Forest. It was a summer incentive for Maisey as she worked through pages of "homework" each day. I like to keep her working and ahead rather than deal with the possibility of facing the "backward slide." She thought 4 pages was too much until she found out two of her cousins had to do 10 a day (they have a great reward system)!
I have visited Enchanted Forest since I was a kid and I seriously love it- even more than Disneyland!
The grounds keepers do a great job, you would never know how old it is. Seeing these old rhymes made me feel a little guilty (or a lot) because I may read to my kids each day, but not enough of the classics. I don't even know how familiar these stories were to them. But I sure enjoyed it.
Hansel and Gretel's house (my favorite).
The witch and her slide (not pictured- but the kids loved it along with the other many slides throughout the park.
The 10 minute water show that plays to music (here's a snippet). A great place to sit down, eat lunch and cool off.
Now make sure you go and visit!



1 comments:
we love enchanted forest too! such a fun place for everyone (and much cheaper than disneyland! ;)) glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment