Hopefully, they won't look like this at the end of the season...
But they are as adorable as can be
and they are having a great time! They improve every game and it's so fun to see.
Coaching has been so much fun. Believe me, it is not as easy as it seems. League or no league, these kids are 6 and 7 and they think they know how to do everything. After games I always take a poll from the parents to find out if I sound like I'm nagging throughout the whole game. I've never heard a "yes," but I have felt as if I may lose my voice!
Coaching has been so much fun. Believe me, it is not as easy as it seems. League or no league, these kids are 6 and 7 and they think they know how to do everything. After games I always take a poll from the parents to find out if I sound like I'm nagging throughout the whole game. I've never heard a "yes," but I have felt as if I may lose my voice!



0 comments:
Post a Comment