Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{G-Sale}

Me and five of my friends spent last Friday and Saturday putting on a garage sale. Although we had tons of cute stuff for cheap garage sale prices, none of us did too well. I was especially let down since I am use to selling big; however, it was fun to just visit with friends and watch the kids play- or not! They pretty much kept to themselves in the backyard. I rarely had to check on Ryley in the back yard because he checks in regularly and I know he doesn't hit. Neither he nor Maisey were aggressive and I have to say it is relieving. Not that I don't have concerns, he is tremendously timid and that in itself can be consuming and embarrassing.
I have to thank Michelle for hosting this sale and for putting up with the mess!
Ryley's new "white" shoes. I'm still not use to this dirt = boy thing and I am just thankful I bought him two pairs of identical shoes (1 for play and 1 for when we're out and about). Lesson learned!!!

0 comments: