Due to major road construction at this time, the Guenther family did not hold their annual Octoberfest with a crowd of 300 people. However, even after the in-laws recent month long trip to Germany (which they usually take in April), they weren't going to let this year pass without a celebration (well, Jill wasn't anyway)! We headed up for a quick, wet Octoberfest, and we still had a great time! Pictures were impossible to take with the rain and I was able to catch these few in the dry house we first got before people really arrived.
2 little boys waiting for 1 big boy.
3 busy boys yields 9 tries for a picture which = 1 semi- good shot!

The little girls minus Michelle who was caught up in a game of Washers.
The last girl dancing late into the night with one energetic Opa! The rain didn't stop Maisey when the other kiddos retreated inside.
4 years ago



2 comments:
Looks like fun. Now I know why you haven't returned my call :o). I had no idea you were coaching soccer. Call me when you get a chance!
Their outfits are darling, as usual! So much fun... I keep thinking it would be fun to have our own beer-less Oktoberfest!
Post a Comment