Friday, December 10, 2010

{Thanks}

I made these hair clips for Maisey's Girl Scout troop for Christmas and to say thanks for all their hard work.Thin Mint Cookie Fabric. They definitely aren't made from the cutest fabric, but the girls will love them, and they are perfect for cookie selling.
WHICH, by the way, is coming! Hold out for us, it will be worth it. Our cookie meeting is next week. I haven't asked Maisey what her goal is yet, but I am expecting at least 200+.
P.S. Kristy, thank you for cutting. I figured you cut 72 cirlces, all while entertaining 3 kids and holding one of them!

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Wow, you're finished alredy? I think they're adorable! How'd you finish so fast. I've been thinkinig about you--hope things are going ok.

Rachel said...

I was a busy little eld to say the least :) Thank you for cutting!