Friday, December 3, 2010

{whatever}

Yeah, I don't understand it either... Maisey has wanted to sleep on her floor for the past 3 nights. Tomorrow she is going to her first Girl Scout overnight camp and I'm not sure if this will pass once she gets home, but whatever.
It is still difficult to get to sleep in her own room and so I'm not fighting this one.
P.S Chad is watching Super Nanny while I craft (and blog right now), and there is a LDS family on. I saw the proclamation and a "Y" in the background... Chad said, "See honey, other people have sleeping problems with their kids too!" Me: "Duh!"
Ry's toddler bed is in our room right now, but he crawled in next to Maisey and went right to sleep next to her on the floor. Thanks, Ry, I was able to get some crafting done which isn't something I'm doing much of with all the crazy time restraints right now.

0 comments: