Friday, December 10, 2010

{Zoo Lights}

Every year we visit the Zoo for "Zoo Lights." We usually go 2 or 3 times but this was our first trip of the season. It always looks the same, and it's always so pretty. We went at the perfect time! Wednesday night, at 5 PM and it was 59 degrees out (wet, but no rain). When we left at 7PM, it was getting SO crowded. Maisey brought a friend. The girls toasting with their hot chocolate.The train ride.Ryley refuses to pose for pictures (one reason he has been pretty absent from my posts)! In this family picture Maisey seems to be the only one having a good time. Which, is not the case, but I have to get into character to take a good picture (seriously, every picture you probably see of me yields at least four retakes! If it was up to me, I wouldn't take pictures at all but my family wants me in the albums too).
I realized afterwards I didn't take many pictures of the lights, but you will have to check them out for yourselves!

0 comments: