Today, I weighed in and measurements were taken. In 2 or so posts back (which I wrote last night), I said I lost 22 pounds. Well, today I was measured and I've lost 30.5 inches and 24.5 lbs. in 31 days! My goal was 25 so I did it (and, I didn't even know if that was realistic). I do not expect the same results next month, although I would LOVE them, but I am going to make a commitment to exercise, and so who really knows? I told the person measuring me that I outed myself and how it's weird to talk about with some people because weight seems taboo. Then she asked me "Why do you think that is?" It wasn't hard to come to a conclusion, people are afraid to fail. So, if this was one subconscious reason I shared this, you know that is really just me. I talk, share, and because I do that, others are more compelled to acknowledge who they are.
4 years ago



2 comments:
Way to go, Rach! You're doing great!
Even better news! Keep it up friend :)
Post a Comment