Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{How}

How did this happen?

Tomorrow Ryley will be 3 years old!!!I wish we had recent professional photos, but we are waiting for nicer weather, which means less rain. We are also waiting for a more cooperative boy! He is getting better, although the pictures below demonstrate we're not all the way there. Believe it or not, Ryley keeps asking me to take his picture all the time. It's a rather cheesy smile, but he has watched Maisey enough that he is warming up. Ryley is such a sweet little boy. He does exert his independence and has recently started pushing "buttons" and throwing tantrums some, but we know this is important for his development. Ryley seems to love everything! He has the best manners. He also loves his big sister and they enjoy their time together every night, getting rowdy before bed. For fun Ryley loves: bowling, swimming, playing outside, the zoo, the Children's Museum, Omsi, play dough, the library, games, and just being home. He is our biggest home body. He finally loves nursery (since the New Year when he moved to senior nursery), and he comes home each week telling us about his pictures and singing songs. Overall, Ryley is a blessing to our family. He is easy going, and reminds us to slow down and take in the little things.

3 comments:

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

What a sweetheart! I can't believe he is 3.

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

that comment was from jamie... I'm on my mom's computer :)

Kristy E.B. said...

Wow, I did not realize that tomorrow was his bday, hence the play date. I feel like a slacker friend. These 3 years have flown by!