I give up! We bought this t.v. stand a year ago and I recently decided our living room needed a makeover. Originally, I thought I might paint the living room a light grayish blue, but then I thought I would paint the t.v. stand instead. 
It started out the nice robins egg blue (above). But then, the pillows arrived... And, they weren't the color I expected!
I hate shopping online because I never know what color fabric will really be. This happened with out last couch and I had to live with that for the last several years.
SO, the new paints looks like this (below).
I hate it!!! This color is terrible and Chad keeps teasing me that it will be darker when it dries! The picture below with the pillow right on top, may look pretty close, but for me, it's not close enough.
Warning: Never buy a big piece of furniture online unless you can return it!



2 comments:
I love all the updates. First, those flowers were beautiful, second, I am so proud of your weight loss journey and know that you are going to look at feel fabulous, and last, I love your new couch. I understand being frustrated with the color but I think it all look great! Lets talk soon!
http://www.thenester.com/2010/08/painting-pine-furniture.html You should look at this link! I've been trying to find something to paint this color forever. I love the wall with the plates on it. I think your cabinet looks cute, but maybe it looks different in person.
Post a Comment