Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{Daddy-Daughter}

Since Maisey and I took our horse ride, Chad and Maisey needed to spend some time together too. Thus, Chad took Maisey to play her first game of Laser tag! She LOVED it, and can't wait to do it again.
Look at Chad's game face- so serious and funny! I know he loves when his girls enjoy the same activities as he does- and we enjoy it to!
The other day Maisey said, "Dad, we are due for another date, but you can't get your nails done or shop, so what are we going to do?" I reminded her, Dad loves to shop, and I even admitted she would probably have more fun with him because he wouldn't care what she bought- well almost. Let's just say we don't always agree on fashion around here.

1 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

You guys have been busy! Love the family picture of you all at Enchanted forest. Looks like fun. We need to get together again soon!