The weather has been SO beautiful this week- FINALLY!
So we went out with some friends for a nice evening. They did slolam skiing, wake boarding. Chad and I stick with the tubes and it was a wild ride. I honestly thought I was going to break my nose after getting hit really bad on 2 occassions. I had to call uncle and stop because the 25 MPH felt like 200 and I wanted to leave that night as I came!
Obviously the kids don't got so fast, but it's fun to watch their happy little faces!
Maisey, was good sport, although she wanted so badly to get in the water!
Her cast has been on for 5 days, but it seems like longer.
To keep busy, she has been reading (not too much however), playing games (electronic and board), watching some flicks, painting some faces,
and doing some serious American Girl Doll hair with a new book and video she bought with "sick- get better" money.
This week she's been great and still managed to have some fun at birthday parties, and the Stake Pioneer day.



1 comments:
Yeah for good weather! What a fun boating trip... we can't wait to see you guys soon. You look fantastic by the way!
Post a Comment