Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{Riding}


Maisey and I took our 3 hour ride the other day. And, days later, I am still reminded. I feel like I was hit by a semi, but at least I felt good when I was on the horse. And boy, was it a horse! I rode a 1/4 horse, and I hope I never do again. It was too big. And the horses, they were too temperamental. I had fear written all over my face I am sure, and if I didn't, it was evident due to the fact I had a guide. Yes, a guide. Someone led me, the horse lover, the entire time. After the first 30 min, I thought I would take the reigns on my own, but then the horse in front of me kept getting mad at my horse Chloe, for trying to take the lead. Many I think the 7 horses on the ride were all too temperamental for my liking.

But, this day was long coming. 72 pounds of work, and between the horse and I (and you I guess), I was still a few pounds off from my goal. But, that is another post which should be on in a week. The "big" update.


Maisey was a pro on Sasha. I think it would be smart to say, she may have a horse someday!

0 comments: