I don't know what it is with kids around this age (7/8), but many of them love spying!
Maisey went to a super fun spy themed party over the weekend with fingerprinting, code breaking, and all. The wonderful hostess dropped off a secret invite which had to be ciphered and then dressed each kid up in spy gear. Later she used the pictures for badges and...
the cake!!! This is Maisey eating herself. The presentation of the cake and all the party details were great.
I had to post this random pic of the these three little ones because they were all born within a couple weeks of each other and we all met when they were newborns. I remember thinking we were the only people in the world to have such a big age gap of essentially 5 years, but nope, these little kids all have wonderful big sisters! We met through Girl Scouts 4 years ago and not surprisingly, Ryley will not be joining this next generation in GS.
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment