Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rug Burn

I know you are thinking what is up with the hidious feet on this blog but pictures really allow us to share...

This is a rug burn Chad obtained while bowling with his Wii! I have always been completely turned off by video games but this system is pretty engaging. As this picture shows, some people get a little to into it. He use to bowl on a league and he said he would drag his foot the same way.

Chad just started a graveyard shift and as a way of keeping the schedule on his nights off, and as a means of keeping me company physically while I study until 1 or 2 am (yeah I'm back to those hours!), he has been killing time with his Wii. He got this rug burn from bowling several days ago... He made the comment to me that he needed to wear shoes and/or socks because it kind of hurt!

I just noticed it today after several nights and I had to share because it is ridiculously comical.

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

We went to the Montufar's the other night to play theirs, and it was pretty intense! Chris and I boxed against each other and we got a good arm work out! I think it's way better than sittting on our butt zoning out on regular video games. Poor Chad though...OUCH!

The Sorensons said...

Ha this makes me laugh, Gotta love video games...NOT! Although I do like the WII. Well he will just have to toan it down a notch next time he's bowling. My cell phone works-YEAH!