As Maisey was recovering from the flu I stumbled (literally) onto one of her latest pastimes. Ok, so she doesn't really sit around spelling with colored pencils everyday, but I sure thought it was creative and interesting.
4 years ago
A growing family...
As Maisey was recovering from the flu I stumbled (literally) onto one of her latest pastimes. Ok, so she doesn't really sit around spelling with colored pencils everyday, but I sure thought it was creative and interesting.
Posted by Rachel at 8:24 AM
2 comments:
I love this and it is definetaly soemthing worth taking a picture of. I find that I am now taking pictures of things I wouldn't normally just for the blog-but I love those pictures almost more than normal ones. Anyhow we sure miss Maisey(and of course you guys). We did a snowy trip to Portland to go to Stars on ice and Ambria voted if we got stuck in Portland that we would come stay with you guys-party. But we made it home alas.
That is so creative!!! I think that is awesome. She is such a smarty :)
Post a Comment