Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One Big Boy


On Monday we had another ultrasound and it revealed the Rhyley is weighing in at almost double what he should be. The doctor isn't concerned and everything else is going great. However, if he keeps up this growth pattern, it will most likely be another c-section. Maisey was 8.54 and he thinks he will be larger than that. The good news, so far no signs of preeclampsia, which means no bedrest this time around!
Here is a kind of ghost-like image of Rhyley's facial profile.

5 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Aww...that's so neat Rachel! I love getting ultrasounds when I am prego. Glad to hear that everything seems good. Hopefully he won't be too large! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

The Mansfield's said...

I'll let you have the big babies. None of mine have weighed more than 7 lbs. 9 oz. I had an ultrasound today and he was sucking on his finger. It is a cute picture! See you saturday.

Mark and Tammy said...

Hopefully you don't have to have a c-sestion but if you do that is ok-it could be worse. I am thrilled that he is growing great and all looks well. I am sure you are counting down the days until his arrival, and when it comes life will be great. Keep the pictures coming they are awesome.

jamie t. said...

that is great Rachel! I hope things go well here on out. We can't wait until he is here!

The Sorensons said...

Rachel that is the coolest picture. I can see a bit of Maisey in there. Oh I can't wait to see this little or big guy.