Friday, January 25, 2008

Maybe This Year...

Today was the deadline for Portland Community College's nursing program. The two year program is something I have applied at for the past three years. It is a lottery so the fact that I have a lot more schooling than many of the other 1000 or so applicants is irrelevant (all you need is a high school diploma for this program). Maybe, just maybe if it is meant to be, my number, or numbers in this case will be drawn in April. Oh, how wonderful that would be to use all of that nursing coursework I spent 3 year of the last 5 years of school working on! Of course if my number is drawn, everybody in the world will know. Pray really hard for me! Because of the other degree I am working on, and the fact that I am a senior and have one year left, this is the only program that I am applying to this year, as opposed to the 9 last winter!

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I will sooo pray that this happens for you! You have worked so hard, you really deserve this. :)

The Mansfield's said...

Good Luck Rachel! You sure do deserve it! See you soon!