Thursday, January 24, 2008

An Evening of Mingling...

Saturday night consisted of a fun evening of visiting and Wii time with 8 couples from our new ward and the Sorenson family too. I'm not sure if our ward would still be considered 'new', as it is our 6th month here, but after being away for several sporadic weekends throughout the summer and into fall, it still feels new.


Chad had a great time playing with his Wii and the other dads on the theatre screen.





I enjoyed the evening and Maisey was in Heaven playing with the 18 kids that attended.








Chad snapped some pictures... They are a little unscripted but like I've said, we are still trying to remember to use our camera for pictures other than one's that end up in Maisey's album.

2 comments:

Mark and Tammy said...

ok that sounds like tons of fun too. I am so glad that you are doing that with some couples and families in your new ward-but don't forget us and our game nights (we miss ya) I do know that it can be a long commute though.

Chris and Melanie said...

This looks like so much fun! Where is this theatre? Is it where you live? I would love something like that! Take care! :)