
Ok, so I am aware that I still have 84 days to go... But, with school and all sometimes I just need to distract myself. Plus, it has been SOOOO long since we have had the chance to 'play house', and it is just as fun as it was with our first!

Here are some pictures of our 'masculine' decor. You know brown is my favorite color!
5 comments:
How flippin' adorable!!!! I love the colors...brown is so awesome. I have to ask where you got such cute bedding?? It makes me want another boy! :)
After tons of seaching, JC Penney's. You know my taste $$$ and this was manageable. This baby is actually going to use to un-used cradle and crib. And not because Maisey still sleeps with us...
Rachel it is so cute...PERFECT!
Jenny
that bedding is adorable! It is so fun to start nesting and getting excited for the arrival. So sweet
OH only Rachel could find such cute stuff. I love it I was in portland the other day and thought of giving you a call but my mom was with me and had other things to get done-bummer hope to see ya soon though.
Post a Comment