Thursday, January 10, 2008

A girls got to feel beautiful!

Ok, so I realize this isn't an online journal- but that just may be how I use it. The topic here is beauty when you might feel the least bit beautiful...


Recently, I was talking with a gal pal about making those uncomfortable visits to your 'friendly' doctor- you know what I mean, the ones that involve de-robing... Anyway, I was saying that when that dreadful time approaches I always find myself receiving a pedicure shortly before.

She laughed and said that her Doctor recently commented on that trend and the comical side of it... Well, comical as it may be, a girl has got to feel beautiful in that most uncomfortable time! Right? Feel free to share your angst on this one!

Yes, you guessed it. That is what I am up to later today! I thought this only occurred once, in the early stages of pregnancy and postnatally, and that is true unless you change doctors! If we don't have too many children that may just be one reason:)

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

I did the same thing before the delivery of my girls. When you're pushing your brains out trying to deliver those kids, its nice to look down at pretty toes :)

Chris and Melanie said...

Hahaha...that is so funny, and so TRUE! I usually just do them myself, but they HAVE to look nice. Shaved legs is an absolute MUST too!