Friday, January 4, 2008

Can You Say Preview...

My apologies to anyone who may have heard any sort of ill tasting music in my Holiday playlist... My goal wasn't to turn people off, but as I was changing up my winter picks I encountered a rather interesting song about "knowing what the boys like"! Hey, all I can say is that I didn't preview all of them first because I was going for cheap, or free, and the site I was dealing with made me come up with a playlist of 18 before I could even post one song! The free 'holiday' music that was from a recommended blog.spot website turned out to be something I wouldn't recommend if you know what I mean! My greatest apologies and I have found a new website with all my faves!

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Hi Rachel! How are you feeling? We just started a blog. It seems to be a pretty popular thing to have! We added you guys to our list. It will be fun to keep in touch this way! Take care :)

Chris and Melanie said...

That's right, you guys didn't get snow! That just means you need to come back and visit! :) It's actually snowing right this minute too! It's supposed to snow another 4 inches...CRAZY! :)