Saturday, February 2, 2008

Excercising The Body


Maisey was finally well enough to go to indoor soccer practice this week... However, she was WAY too sore to go to basketball the next day. I seriously thought something was wrong yesterday as she walked around all day like a child with braces on her legs, or as Chad put it, "Forest Gump". Since she was 2 she's taken gymnastics, tap, ballet, and swimming. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought these other muscles would complain so much. So, later today Chad is taking her to the gym to play some more soccer in hopes of working those weaker muscles out!

3 comments:

The Sorensons said...

Glad she is feeling a little less soar. She looks so darn cute. We will have to try to come to a game sometime.

Mark and Tammy said...

It is good to know that kids can get soar too. It makes me not feel like such a pathetic person.

Chris and Melanie said...

I'm glad she's doing better! Sore muscles...I hate that! Poor thing. Hopefully that is gone by now! Hope you guys had a great weekend!