A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names. Next, they leave a message on their blog telling them they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for directions.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was almost 16 and I was loving team sports in High School. I played soccer, swam free style on my schools swim team and club, and was a thrower in track and field.
5 Things on my "To-do" List Today
1. Take Masiey to and from a 1/2 day of school.
2. Have family home evening... Though we aren't sure what.
3. Update my blog.
4. Write an awfully dreadful paper for my social change class on the fact we are running low on oil in our highly industrialized country and take a test for the same class.
5. Cook dinner.
*As always, the list continues on...
3 Bad Habits I Have
1. I'm a loud mom, I often raise my voice or shout during extreme chaos rather than talk softly.
2. I am a cleaning machine (I have to clean my bathroom at least 2-3 times a week and we aren't messy people and above all, I clean before studying or I can't focus!)
3. I worry if anyone is late. I almost ALWAYS arrive places too early (like 20 minutes or so), and I get woozy and worried if people are more than 15 minutes late.
* Summed up- I am a busy, high-strung woman, who in my adult years has developed a Type A personality across the board.
Places I have lived
Eugene, OR
Seattle, WA (Summer time)
Troutdale, OR
Hood River, OR
Beaverton, OR
Things most people don't know about me
-I would like to have several careers (RN, Midwife, Social Work- at the least).
-I really do not like animals- EXCEPT, I am obsessed with horses (Chad loves ALL animals so I am in a tough spot... Little dogs are ok if raised and bonded with from birth).
-I don't have much of a desire to travel (Of course I want to take some regular family trips Hawaii and Disneyland).
-I consider friends to be family.
-Activity Day Girls was my favorite calling and I miss it.
-I am 'shy' and quiet when I am the new person.
-I'm a wanna-be seamstress who only learned a year or so ago how to thread her own bobbin.
-I don't laugh easily (However, I can hardly breathe from laughing so hard when tha stupid show candid camera is on).
-I have an entrapeneural spirit but I'm too broke to do anything about it right now!
-I've always wanted to adopt
-I HATE chain letters and stuff like this but I will comply because people had to use names when tagging and it will be obvious if I screw it up!
I tag, Jamie, Kristy, and Ali. All of my other bloggers have been tagged so I have to think on it.
4 years ago



4 comments:
Rachel, I tagged you. I know you don't like stuff like this but I got tagged and so on....plus, this is on our kids, so it might be fun!
Hey Rach it was good to hear how your doing even though I talk to you almost everyday. Talk to you tomorrow :)
Love all the info. I didn't know all that stuff about you! That's what I like about the whole "tag" thing. :)
Hey Rach, Ben's crawling and can get from point A to point A 1/2! He's not moving too fast yet! He reminds me of a turtle-Ha :)
Post a Comment