This is how I took my final last Monday night. Yeah, not exactly the most comfortable for me, but Ryley had no complaints! The great and wonderful thing about technology (and there are many), is that I've been able to take a couple classes (10 or so) from home. What a great way to take a final, in pj's and braless. Well, I actually look dressed in this picture but I'm sure that's how things carried out later on since it took me all night.
Tomorrow I start another 4-week session and I will be bummed when it ends. This next class will probably be my last course on-line, unless the catalog miraculously changes or something. If not, I will have to face my peers in class, while coping with separation from them. Many people I know would rather be away from home while in school or working so that they can concentrate without the many distractions around the home front. However, those distractions and my ability to respond to them accordingly, make me feel more full filled. After all, everything I do is with them in mind. So, praise technology, and slings!!! * Which by the way I managed to lose the next day! It's been almost a week and I am still distraught!



0 comments:
Post a Comment