For our anniversary we finally bought our first picture of Christ. We have wanted one for some time and now we can look at this beautiful piece every time we come through the living room since it hangs above the TV. Someday we hope to get one that is several feet large to adorn and entire wall, but this picture is beautiful no matter what size it is! It's a Greg Olsen, my favorite.
4 years ago



3 comments:
Greg Olsen is so awesome! It's a beautiful picture. I too love our pic of the savior. It's my favorite in our house. I would love to get more! They are so expensive! Maybe one day...
Me too! I love Greg Olsen.Cabriel loves looking at his art works.I just post some of his books up that Cabriel loves looking at.Its our favorrite.
I'm totally stoked for you guys and jealous. It looks beautiful and I am sure it looks great in your house!
Post a Comment