So, most people know I love to shop (it doesn't mean I do it a lot though)... But, I'm not sure if everyone knows how much I love to garage sale! When Chad has Saturday's off I love to spend two or so hours (and I could spend all day!!!) hitting garage sales. A couple of weeks ago I went with some friends from church, which was really fun, and last week just Maisey and I went. We only visit the Bethany area where we seriously get excited about people's used goods. I don't buy clothes, and I honestly I can't even pick something out of my house that is from a sale, but I love to get books, movies, baby stuff (always like brand new) and other odds and ends.
Maisey found this high chair and we bought it (although she has a sturdy pink one already), with Aunt Jill in mind. Like me, she too loves red and she like antiques (Jill that is).



1 comments:
Yay! Garage Sales are so fun. Matt's family was programed from birth to bottleneck whenever they see a garage sale sign. It's probably a good thing he works on Saturdays!
Post a Comment