Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An Award

I was given this award by Melanie because I always leave her sweet comments (those are her words) on her blog. It is wonderful to be able to keep in touch with people and their families via the blogging version and I am glad for those that read! and with that being said, I am suppose to pass this onto 5 people I care about, and they can then pass it on to 5 others (even if they don't have a blog of their own). I added that part in because not everybody blogs, really!

#1 I send this to Jenny Sorenson for being one of my best friends, and for turning me onto blogging, baking, and much more. Although seeing you has become more infrequent since our moves, we will always be bonded and I will always be "Aunt Rachel".
#2 I send this to JoAnne Hadley for being such an avid reader and a great V.T.! I know you're probably reading right now!
#3 I send this to Alie Thompson for making me laugh out loud when I read her blogs. We haven't been able to get together for awhile but I am still able to feel included in their lives thanks to hilarious narration and pictures.
#4 I send this to Ciara Williams for being such a great tour guide and for helping us get a great start to fun summer. I especially appreciate all the help with directions... My new Thomas Guide may cut down on our phone time-lucky for you! And, you need to start a blog.
#5 I send this to Kristy Braithwaite for being such a good friend to everyone and for the times she's offered to watch Maisey during prenatal visits, temple trips, and peace of mind/date night, etc.
Pass this award on to 5 people you care about!

3 comments:

PSYCHMOM said...

Awww, thanks Rachel! You're a good friend!
-Alie

Kristy E.B. said...

Thanks Rachel, you're so sweet!

The Sorensons said...

You are sweet! Thanks. I do wish we lived closer. Perhaps someday soon...you just never know. Thanks rachel for you too are a true friend.