On Saturday we went downtown to Pioneer Square to look at all the sand sculptures. For some reason Maisey didn't think that would be much fun but we had to drag her away from the giant sandbox and sand tables. Luckily, the icee's and face painting were near the exit and we were able to get her up there without much fuss. It was really crowded and even the umbrella stroller was an inconvenience to some so I watched mostly from the side, along with the other stroller folks. We didn't really have a favorite but the Mario from Nintendo took me back to old times.
This was a fundraiser for Kids on the Block which is a prevention program that tours schools. They use puppets to send positive messages to kids about racism, drugs, gangs, etc...
These look like Chipmunks in a pyramid. I think it may be related to a movie???
The sand table.



1 comments:
That looks like a blast Rachel. How do you find out about all the fun things like sand sculptures-I think that is something I would really love.
Post a Comment