Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Lane

Please take a stroll with me down memory lane...
Here are the directions:
1. Leave a comment on my blog. In the comment, recall one memory you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you.
Dig deep and try to find your most memorable memory!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want a really old memory and one I always think of with a smile then it would be....
The first time your dad brought you and Daniel to meet me at my house. When I opened my door to great you all, my puppy ran out and jumped up on both of you kids. You ran straight back to the car, locked the door and refused to come in the house!

Love you,
Mom
XOXOX

Kari said...

I'll always remember that party you threw in your clubhouse. I was sure that everyone had brought food because there was such a spread. No, you had done it all yourself and it was amazing.

Most of all though, I remember you as the visiting teacher I never wanted to loose. Thanks for being such a great friend!

The Sorensons said...

So I have many memories and having a hard time picking one...I remember the 1st day I met you. I though you were extremely young...you are ya know. You came to the house I lived in, in Hood River to visit teach me. You were fairly quite considering you arn't always so and I remeber you telling me your daughters name and I just loved it. Since that fateful day we've been friends since. That is just one I have many more! The day you and Chad went through the temple, shopping trips and get togethers with our kids. Oh yeah the day Ben was born...thanks Rachel for all you do. You do an awesome job at everything -JS

Chris and Melanie said...

Hahaha, all the interesting conversations we had relating to marriage at Shari's on girls night outs. Those are some way fun and hilareous memories for me! :)