Saturday, June 28, 2008

Look-O-Like


Ok, so I know everyone is getting sick of hearing me say how much the two kids look a like but originally I wanted to do a side-by-side photo and I wasn't sure how to scan and use my photos in blogger. They aren't the same ages in these photos but they are both in the car seat so I thought it was a good opportunity to put them together (as you can see Ryley's cheeks have chunked out, as Maisey's did the bigger she got). It is like de-ja-vu (sp?) every time I look into a smiling or crying face! The rounder their faces get, the more they resemble me.

3 comments:

The Sorensons said...

You did put a ton of stuff on. Maisey looks all grown up by her barbie house...that and her hair is getting longer. They do look alike. Funny how those things work out. Well I best go sweep for the 100th time today. Glad to see some new photo's I've gotta do mine
-Goobers

Chris and Melanie said...

WOW!!! That is just really weird how much they look alike. Two little cutie pies!! :)

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

wow! they do look a like..They are so cute!