Maisey is finally better after being sick for 8 days! She came down with a high fever Monday afternoon following her birthday and Father's day weekend. We were pretty scared because she started vomiting on Thursday and was sick up until Sunday. The doctor didn't know what was wrong and after inconclusive blood work she had to have a CT scan. Today is Wednesday and after not eating for an entire week she's eating like a bird. But, that's ok, we'll take it. Today as she got dressed she said, "Wow Mom, I got skinny!" She even noticed she lost weight and yesterday she wore a dress that was marked to be packed away, however, now it zips again. We were pretty scared and we are so thankful it isn't/wasn't something terrible! I could not imagine the agony of watching one of my children be hospitalized for extensive treatments if they ever got really sick. It was so difficult to see her in so much pain and there was nothing I could do. 
4 years ago



6 comments:
Heard from Matt that she was sick. That's terrible. Hope she feels better soon!
That is so scary. I am sorry but am glad that she is doing better
That would scare me too! I hate when my kids get sick. I worry like mad. I hope she gets better and better! :)
You and your luck with colds! Glad she's doing better...How is school give a jingle when you can I know your busy :)
Jenny
Hey Rachel, you have won an award...check out my blog! :)
Glad she's feeling better finally!
Post a Comment