Monday, June 2, 2008

Maisey's Buddy

Unfortunately for Maisey there aren't many girls her age here in our Beaverton ward. To be exact there are two and one of them just moved in. However, Maisey is pretty patient and loves being the little leader (or boss-whatever), and there are plenty of other little girls that she gets to play with regularly. I have noticed a huge difference in play and development between 3 and 5 year olds, and even between 4 and 5 year olds, and I am just glad she isn't too bored. Here is a snapshot I got of Maisey and her buddy Jazlyn away on a camp out (in the living room- of course)! They pretended to look for bugs which is comical because Maisey (like her momma) has a big phobia about anything that crawls (except babies that is) and Jazlyn, not yet 3, thought they were really looking for bugs and got freaked out a couple of times! We really want to do a little camping this summer (maybe 2 one night "excursions"), but we are still very unsure because we just know we will here a shriek every 2 seconds that would go a little something like this, "Ah, a bug, kill it daddy".

1 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

I'm glad Jazlyn had so much fun. Thanks for watching her! Sorry about her crazy fit when leaving your house.