Monday, June 2, 2008

Ryley Boy

Like I promised last week, I was conscientious and took plenty of pictures of Ryley the last couple of days. I also started the first of his many albums. I have to say it is hard to remember to take pictures sometimes because up until now, it seemed like he was always asleep.These were Maisey's soft duck pj's that she got with a matching blanket from Aunt Carey and Uncle Adam. I just loved them but they were so skinny and tight she barely wore them... I am on the ball this time and although they are 6-12 months in Gymboree sizing (and they are hardly a reflection of this little guys body type), they fit him perfectly. Ryley smiling.Ryley waving. Ok, not really but these involuntary muscle movements of the limbs need a purpose.
Conversing with mom.
Looking up at my favorite toy, the leap pad baby gym.A picture daddy took before church.

Just kicking it at the Rose Festival.A deer in headlights.

3 comments:

jamie t. said...

I think that whenever I've seen him he has been asleep, so its fun to see him so alert. He's getting so big!rysbefy

Kari said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! He's so photogenic. :)

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

This is way cute! I love his smiles.. His so adorable!