Today Maisey turns 5! Time has gone by so quick and the last 5 years have been so fun. Every day I am thankful for the two beautiful children that have been given to me. We are so lucky and so blessed to be parents and it is impossible to imagine how our lives would be without these sweet little ones!
The day she was born.
Hanging in the car seat at the zoo.
My favorite overalls (they have light blue cuffs and Ryley will be able to wear them soon although I am not sure how because they are 3-6 months and she is clearly walking). I bought them when we didn't know what we were having and they are definitely versatile.
2nd trip to the pumpkin patch.








1 comments:
Awww.... those are too cute!!!! She is such a sweet girl, and growing up so fast!
Post a Comment