
The entire metro area is surrounded with fountains for the kids to play in. Maisey loves summer in the city for that reason especially. I guess since we were all kids they figure out that filling up a rough concrete square box with untreated water, wasn't the most sanitary idea for kiddie water works (especially for all the toilet trainers). One of our favorite fountains at Jamison Square actually forces water out through a barrier like wall of rocks, stands still for about 10 minutes or less, and then drains. Thank you to the designer behind that idea, he must be a parent!

These pictures are at the fountain across from the Beaverton library. When we go to that one we try to go on Wednesdays so we can score some stuff (especially kettle corn) at the Farmer's Market in the parking lot.
1 comments:
Man! I can see myself running around with the rest of the kids just havign a great time. Look like Masey had fun.So where is this place at? Tahnk you so much for those uplifing comments.I really do enjoy both of ya'lls talk.I love how you shared your convertion story and b/c of your wonderful spirit you were able to bring Chad into the gospel. I do admire you Rachel. You are amazing and a so wonderful. Masey and Riley are so lucky to have a mommy like you and also Chad. Oh yeah I will be taking Cabe with me to utah..
Post a Comment