The pictures on top are in order from youngest to oldest in each of the next three posts.

Feeding the ducks in Libby Baby clothing which I loved to splurge on and custom order for her.
Last July during our moving mess, which I was able to crop out.
Pre-school field trip to the pumpkin patch and this year without 10+ inches of her long curly hair!
Easter this past March.
Ok, so it's obvious I'm not computer savy and if I had more time I would figure out how to make a slideshow. However, now is not the time for blog discovery. Check back Monday and you can re-live our weekend birthday celebration.






2 comments:
Okay so I totally think your kids look alike but Maisey's got more dad in her you need to put a picture of her as a baby and rhyley next to it so we can all see the difference. He has darker hair then she did or at least form what I can remember. Hello you've been tagged look at my picture tag and get snapping!!! :) I know your busy.
Jenny
She is gorgoues...I just love her..I can't believe how much she has grown from last yr when we were in sunbeam.Just looking at her pictures and looking at her now? Man! She look grown up now.. so cute:)
Post a Comment