4 years ago
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Clone
Here is a picture of Maisey when she was about 4 weeks old. Every time I look at Ryley (especially when he is in his car seat), I think of Maisey. I cannot find the exact picture of when Ryley was this age and in this same position because I think I deleted it, but the two look so much alike. If you can't remember him at this age the April blogs show him before his cheeks filled out
Posted by Rachel at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Man! they do look alike! Im not kidding!I get so confused by looking at Rhyley's baby pictures and Macey's baby pix.I would't guessed it!
You are so right...they are little twins!!! What a cutie Maisey was and is.
What a cute family you have. by the way your tagged check my blog for details.
Post a Comment